RESDO aims to:
- Enhancing living standards of the underserved and vulnerable groups of the society including women, children, elderly and people with disabilities.
- Working towards gender equity and equality and reducing gender disparities.
- Working towards eliminating the widespread illiteracy in the remote and undeserved communities.
- Contributing towards the improvement of equal access to and the quality of the education, health and water.
To successfully accomplish these objectives, RESDO will make use the following Strategies.
- Establish good working relations with the government as well as with relevant bureaus, local beneficiary communities, other development partners and donors.
- Borden and diversify funding for institutional sustainability.
- Devise and implement a resource mobilization strategy.
- Mainstream at both institutional and program level.
- Organize and conduct tailor-made programs to respond to identified needs.
- Conduct self-assessment to determine organizational capacity gaps.
- Organize tailor-made programs to address the organizational gaps.